Saturday 12 March 2011

Home » , , » The perfect job.

The perfect job.

Hey guys.

Again, I had another boring day at work... and all I could think about was this government idea and how amazing it would be to work for them...

As my mind does its usual and over thinks things I started to wonder what I would do, and then it came to me.

With the way I think and the way I can learn new things rapidly, surely the best place for me to be working would be in SIS or MI6. My brain was built to learn create solve problems and never stop thinking so working for the SIS would be a perfect job.
I would never have a bored moment and I could finally put my brains talent to good use.

Problem is there is no way in hell I would ever be able to get into the SIS =[

Thought about it lots and seeing as I don't have the quals the only other way in would be to stand out from everyone else.. now how the hell could you do that and grab their attention at the same time ;) hmmm I wonder lol.



So many people will be wondering why the hell I would want to do this, but I am seriously thinking of joining the RAF.

Not to run about with gus and what not, but my mind seriously is going to waste stacking shelves when it could be problem solving and working in IT while getting a great life learning experience.

IF I do go for it I'll start off as an Intelligence Operative where I'll get...

Level 2 NVQ Administration
Degree in Security Management
Degree in Intelligence

You should be interested or have experience in:
Combat - (Not so much but learning to protect yourself is always handy)
Computing / IT - (That's a bit of a obvious thing I'm interested in and have loads of exp in.)
Clerical Administration - (Comes in handy in nearly everything you do.)
Investigation & Research - (Perfect thing to get my mind thinking and actually working for a change)
Security - (Making things secure and trying to break security has been a hobby of mine for a while now :P)



Then I'll move on to being a Counter Intelligence Operative.

You should be interested or have experience in:
Computing / IT - (Again something I'm always interested in)
Forensics - (Not so much interested in unless it involves forensics of computers.. recovering data etc)
Telecommunication - (Handy to know how to broadcast information and understand how it all works.)
Communication Engineering - (Again quite handy to know in the computer side of things (Sending and receiving data))
Clerical Administration - (Useful in many jobs)
Investigation & Research - (Again its a perfect thing to get my mind thinking and actually working for a change)
Security - (Again making things secure and trying to break security has been a hobby of mine for a while now :P)



No idea how long it would take but reading through it has given me the chance to find that job where I can actually put my brain to use.

Not only this but as far fetched as it sounds.. it may just work in my favor of being spotted for something in SIS or MI6.
Right?
Share this games :

0 comments:

Post a Comment