Sunday 3 June 2012

Home » , , , , » Selfishness anyone?

Selfishness anyone?



Well I finally have everything in my mind under control. No more doing stupid things just because it seems the right thing to do.



I do still have many things buzzing about my mind, a lot of which I could seriously use some help understanding. However I currently don't have anyone who I can talk to about them all, which is a bit of a pain to be fair.



You see the only people who I could talk to about all the problems are currently distanced from me due to my loss of control over the past few weeks, and the ones that are able to talk are all linked in with one or more of the things I can't seem to answer and thus their input would be biased.



The one thing I keep seeing everywhere is that although people have other peoples feelings at heart they still are quite selfish and think of their self more.



I know its kinda wrong of me to say this seeing as when Jay shows his ugly face he is the most selfish thing in existence.. however if you think about it, its so bloody true.



Here are a few examples..

Work people ask you to stay an extra 5-10 minutes to finish off what ever it is that you're doing. The reason for this is so that they don't have to do it. Sure 5-10 minutes aren't that bad.. but when its every day that you work and you get no thanks, it starts to take the mick... maybe if they would let you finish 5-10 minutes early one day it wouldn't be so bad. (I know this may sound like I'm being selfish, however I'm not asking for anything extra or something I'm not entitled to, just simply to be allowed to finish when I'm "Supposed to")



A relationship where the BF gets told off by his GF for a girl talking to him and liking the things he says or does, but when a guy sends the GF texts ending in kisses the BF can't feel the same way as the GF did. Hows that fair? Surely they should both be allowed to feel the same emotion about the situation. If anything the BF should be allowed to react worse due to the intent in the kiss's..



Wanting to do something when you have some time off, but when a friend has plans to do something else you take it out on them because you plan is now rewind. Its not their fault they have things they have to do.



Judging someone because they aren't exactly how you want them to be.



The list of things goes on... each situation is a selfish one, but people do it everyday.


I admit that I am selfish in some ways. I'm not perfect and never will be. I'm not even saying I' better than you. I'm simply saying that this world is so selfish that its unbelievable.


Share this games :

0 comments:

Post a Comment